Neurology and Neuro Physiology
MES Medical College Hospital has emerged as one of the most comprehensive neurological centres of its kind, diagnosing and treating a large breadth of adult and paediatric neurological diseases and conditions including dementia, cognitive impairment, epilepsy, stroke, headache and muscular disorders. The department is renowned for its excellent patient management through individualized treatment plans.at very affordable cost.
Neuro interventional unit:
- Intra arterial thrombolysis.
- Intracranial angioplasty and stenting.
- Aneurysm coiling.
- 24×7 Carotid Angioplasty and Stenting
- Vessel Angiogram through Radial Root
- Nerve Conduction Velocity Study (NCVS)
- Electro Encephalo Gram (EEG)
- Brainstem Evoked Response Audiometry (BERA)
- Visual Evoked Potential (VEP)
- Somatosensory Evoked Potential (SSEP)
- Epilepsy Clinic
- Memory Disorder Clinic
- Headache Clinic
- Sympathetic Skin Response